Monday, May 3, 2010

Genesis

It took me many years to convince myself before I finally decided to create my own blog site.
There is nothing special today that made me sign-up, in fact it is but another boring day.
There is nothing entertaining on TV or the internet and I couldn't get past that hard part/stage in that silly game I'm playing on ps3.
Perhaps boredom got me so wound-up I ended up here.
I have visited many blogsites before, from the boring ones to the stunningly contemporary pages.
I remember telling myself once, that I too, will have a well-designed blogsite someday.
However, today I was confronted by the reality that it is not easy to 'innovate' a blogsite at all.
For someone who is high-maintenance like me, I just couldn't settle with any of the available templates here.
So, it took me the whole day searching for a nice background and deciding which colors to apply.
I am done designing my page.... for now.
This might not be the final one, that's for sure.
So, expect changes, every once in a while, my dearest followers(?).
Meanwhile, let us talk about the posts.
I have too many ideas going on in my mind right now that I don't know where to start. Whew!
Expect though, not any 'Julie/Julia' drama. No deadlines. No pressure.
Well, maybe in the future. But it won't be about cooking for sure.
I am not very good at it. LOL
If you may read the "About Me" portion on this page/site, you should get the idea on what is in-store.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment